Navigation

Sunday, August 31, 2025

Glacially Musical 247 - Ozzy's Glam Rock Era Unravels for "The Ultimate Sin" (Review)

 


Nik, Keefy, and Don are back for another wheedle at Ozzy's solo career. Mid-1980s excess is on full display for "The Ultimate Sin" - but is more really more? Check out the collab episode bidding farewell to Ozzy. https://youtube.com/live/_ePd0QNJdbc Win Nik's vinyl and CD bundles: https://gleam.io/ABmoK/giveaway-win-e... Check out our last series on Beastie Boys!    • BEASTIE BOYS 🎤   Nik is handsome. Don has no hair! Keefy has no words! For Rock and Metal news: https://www.ghostcultmag.com For vinyl porn:   / glacially_musical   For Don-related stuff: https://www.southeastofheaven.com/ To support the Pouredcast: https://linktr.ee/GlaciallyMusicalPou... Invest In Vinyl mylar inner sleeves https://amzn.to/3pPLQaA Timestamp: 0:00 Intro ✅ Nik "Boom Boom," Don "De le tour do trieve," Keefy - "always on point" 1:00 Beer ✅ Nik - Voodoo Ranger IPA, Don - Torpedo 2x IPA, Keefy - Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale 6:37 Vinyl ✅ Nik - The Eagles + Spirited Away 3x Japan, Don - Bruce Dickinson, Keefy - deftones + Sun Dont Shine 17:03 News ✅ RIP Porkchop Holder, Tribute bands, Bruce Dickinson on solo tour, Baz strikes back, Jason Bonham, Meettlica, Tool, Iommi x Gibson 37:11 Shirt✅ Nik - Adidas and Metallica, Don - Ruby The Hatchet, Keefy - Dawn of The Dead 41:1 Meat✅ Ozzygets out of rehab, shuffles the lineup and makes "The Ultimate Sin" album 122:00 ✅ Outro - Please like and subscribe! Tell your friends! This is the "finger fudge pour:    • What Happens When You Don't Pour 🍺 correct...   #vinylcommunity #ozzyosbourne #ripozzy #jakeelee #riprandycastillo #ashotinthedark

1 comment:

  1. Beware whom you communicate with when dealing with Blockchain.com | Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more with trust. They are not always employees of Blockchain, but scammers. I have recently been defrauded of £3800. 2 scammers, Jack Martins and Kai Hunter, claim to be Blockchain employees; however, neither has an official email address, and Blockchain has informed me that it is a scam. I have reported the crypto wallet recovery scam to my bank's Action Fraud, FSA, and Fraud Department. I resigned myself to losing my funds, yet reporting these scams is important. They are unashamedly nonchalant about taking your money and continue to troll the net looking for someone to dupe, like me, 73, and a pensioner. UPDATE 22 July. Having complained to P Smith, CEO of Blockchain. His dept verified they had not received any funds I sent, and yes, it was a scam. To add salt to my wounds, they requested £500 to open my wallet and issue a refund. I refused, stating I had lost all my savings to a scam and would not give Blockchain something I don't have. Sounded more like a ransom demand! They cut off communications, knowing I had nothing left. But all thanks to one recovery company, I read their reviews on Google, and I was able to recover 80% of my total cash. Thank heavens. If you have experienced the same thing, you can contact them via Email:support@boleynonline.com

    ReplyDelete