Monday, November 19, 2018

Stream: "Protest" by Pterodactyl Problems

Recently my daughter and I watched the entire run of Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (恐竜戦隊ジュウレンジャー) which is the Japanese show adapted to make Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. In both of the shows, the Pink Ranger is the pterodactyl ranger.

This really made me relate to the name of this band. Both of these rangers, one in Tokyo and one in California, had loads of problems related to being a pterodactyl.

I'm not quite certain  how all of this relates to Toronto's Pterodactyl Problems, but it's nice to have that international flair.

Two years ago, the band reunited after being broken up for five and in 2019, they're prepared to release a brand new LP via their own damned selves.

Now's a good time to say I LIKE YOU on FACEBOOK and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY on BANDCAMP.

If you don't believe me yet, here...stream the crap out of Protest just below this...

1 comment: