Thursday, October 31, 2019

Taco Grande with Thrash la Reine

Thrash la Reine
It's not every day that a band comes into my notice that has a very unique name, but Thrash la Reine has done just that.

If you'd like some more information, feel free to check out their Website.

I will warn you, it is in French. I'm always happy to check out some Quebecois metal though, that's for true.

In the meantime, let's talk about Tacos.

1. Everybody loves Taco Tuesday, but what's the best time to eat tacos for you and how many tacos do you put back in a standard sitting.

I usually eat tacos on Friday night with my friends, before we play Dungeons and Dragons. 

There is such a variety of tacos: wizards, dwarves, and elves can find something they like! I am the dungeon master, so 4 tacos are not too much for me.


2. Describe your perfect taco plate.


Anything spicy, with a lot of hot sauce. I’m into extreme music, and into extreme hot sauce as well! 

3. What is your beverage of choice when it comes to Mexican food?

Jarritos is rare in Canada, so I will take one every time I can. It feels like an exotic drink!

Or else, Coca-Cola has always been a good mix with Mexican food. 

4. My personal favorite Mexican dish is Camaron a la Diabla. It's this extraordinarily hot shrimp dish. Comes with tacos, beans, and tortillas. What's yours?

Al pastor Tacos!!!

5. Describe the feeling of regret you get after your carne asada arrives and you realize your belly is full of those delicious chips and salsa.

It rarely happens, as I have a very strong appetite.

Rarely I won’t finish a plate I ordered. But yes, if we play dungeons and dragons after, I need to make sure I can stay awake during the whole evening!

6. If you could only eat tacos, burritos, or chimichangas forever, which one and why?


I definitely like pulled pork burritos. But I think that would be tacos. Tacos can come with a lot of variety, so I could alternate every day, for eternity, and never get bored.  

No comments:

Post a Comment