Friday, February 21, 2020

BONUS Meowtal with Matt 'Blackened' Bacon

If you're anything like me...and the esteemed Matt MF Bacon, you're working hard today. 

Because you're killing yourself to live and hustling all the while, knowing you've got a 14 Hour Workday ahead of you...

I'm giving you an audience with the Gary Vee (I don't know who that is) of Black Metal himself.

Matt GOD DAMNED Bacon!!!!

Sacrifice all goats now.

Look, I don't have a link tree for the man...but there's Bacon's Bits, Dropout Media, and The Dumb and Dumbest Podcast.

1. In my house, we have three cats named Wickett, Louis IX, and Randall "Pink" Floyd. How many do you have and what are they called?

I have one his name is James Tiberius Fluffington III.

2. It's obvious where our cats got their names. Where did yours get theirs?

Star trek of course! 

I didn't want to be totally cliched though and I think when I got him I was going through a 'weird military names' phase and I wanted him to sound regal.

3. We're three people with one cat each. My cat, Floyd, rides my shoulder like a parrot. What's an odd behavior your cat has?

My cat has this weird way of straddling the arms of chairs where he lets his arms and legs slide all the way down and he latches in like he's holding on for dear life. It's pretty strange.

4. When I leave, I always pick a cat to be in charge of the other kitties. What's the wacky thing you do with yours?

When he jumps up on the table he knows he's not allowed on I yell "EYY STUGOTS" in my best Italian-American accent. 

I'm not sure why I started doing this but it makes me giggle especially when I do it on the phone with someone.

5. We have a half-Himalayan, a Polydactyl, and a Kitten Would Be God. What sorts do you have?

Jim is a tabby cat. moreover - he is a fat tabby cat. I kind of got him off the street so I don't know too much about his origins - just that he needs to diet.

6. Over the years, my cats have taught me absolutely nothing. What's the one thing you think they should be imparting to us humans?

Cats are like little zen masters. 

They know how to chill out no matter the circumstances and are really good at living in the moment. I want to be a little more like that - just willing to take a nap in a sunbeam because 'Fuck it, it's tuesday and that's what we need to do'.

No comments:

Post a Comment