Monday, February 10, 2020

Meowtal with Curtis Dewar of Dewar PR

Sometimes, it's time to start up a new column featuring my whimsical silliness. Today's the day!

We've all seen the hundreds upon thousands of metal guys with their kitty cats. The internet is full of kitties all over the place.

So, because of that, it seems like we should be talking about cats here on Glacially Musical. 

Today, we're talking to Curtis Dewar of Dewar PR. If you're looking for metal/hard rock/punk whatever PR, he's your guy.

Let's talk cats now.

1. In my house, we have three cats named Wickett, Louis IX, and Randall "Pink" Floyd. How many do you have and what are they called?

Man, your house must fucking STINK with that many cats!

I have one cat and her name is Ladybug. She's fucking adorable but also a bit of a jerk at times (Like most cats).


2. It's obvious where our cats got their names. Where did yours get theirs?

My kids. 

They were both pretty little at the time (5 and 3) and just decided to name her Ladybug. I don't think there's really much of a backstory to it than just that.

3. We're three people with one cat each. My cat, Floyd, rides my shoulder like a parrot. What's an odd behavior your cat has?

We USED to have a cat about 8 years ago that played fetch. It was the weirdest thing, he would fetch balls, bottle caps you name it.

He LOVED to play fetch.

The weirdest behaviour the current cat has however is that she likes to hunt our son Gage. Gage is six and pretty small and the cat while usually nice to him, is sometimes a fucking prick and wants to scare the shit out of him.

4. When I leave, I always pick a cat to be in charge of the other kitties. What's the wacky thing you do with yours?

Mine will only drink out of the bathtub with running water. It's the weirdest thing, she won't drink out of a bowl or even the toilet.

5. We have a half-Himalayan, a Polydactyl, and a Kitten Would Be God. What sorts do you have?

Uhhh. It's a multi colored cat. I don't fucking know.

6. Over the years, my cats have taught me absolutely nothing. What's the one thing you think they should be imparting to us humans?

The one thing my cat has taught me is that if me and the rest of the family were smaller than her, she'd fucking eat us. She's cute and cuddly now but I can tell she secretly wants to rip our faces off half the time. 

My theory is that cats secretly want to kill you and would if they could.

No comments:

Post a Comment