Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Foods We Love With Snow Burial

Snow Burial
Snow Burial is a post-metal trio out of, what I assume to be the, South Side of Chicago, IL. They've got a split 7" coming out later this month with Aseethe.

You can order that HERE via Hand of Death Records on super sweet cassette.

They're a post metal lot hailing, from what I presume to be the South Side of Chicago. Right now, we're checking out their eating habits though...

1. For me, lunch is usually the meal where I don't have to deal with the Napoleon of Food. So it's my favorite meal. What's your best meal of the day?

Ben: My favorite daily meal is when I can have a quiet dinner with the wife after the two little ones are in bed.

2. What's your most important meal of the day?

Ben: The aforementioned dinner.

3. In St. Louis have a local delicacy called the slinger. What's your hometown's delicacy? We prefer this to be an expose...tell us what only the locals know.

Ben: To me, the most "Chicago" food is the Itallian Beef with peppers.  

4. Breakfast. When I'm not taking down a slinger, it's all about bacon and breakfast potatoes/hash browns in my house. What about you?

Ben: Either yogurt and berries or eggs, bacon and avocado. 

5. I like my coffee cold and my tea with milk in it. What's your preferred caffeine delivery device?

Ben: Dark roast coffee with cream or some variety of espresso.

6. I've largely stopped drinking soda, because I could use those calories for beer. Where are you at here?

Ben: I basically only drink Coffee, fizzy water and beer or whiskey.  Occasional kombucha and tea.

7. Best beer/spirit/whatever?

Ben: The best thing I have ever had was Willett 10 yr single barrel while at their distillery. 

8. I'm a Philistine when it comes to pairings. I just drink what I want with my food. What about you?

Ben: If I'm somewhere fancy enough to suggest pairings, I usually trust their judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment