Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Foods We Love with Traced By Enemies

Traced By Enemies
Is there anything in this world about crossing the Rhine or is it just what Slayer said....deep in the Rhine?

That doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me, but either way, let's head over to the Rhine River Valley...or not really anywhere near it with Traced By Enemies.

Well, recently these German fellows released a new EP, Where The Sun Turns Grey, and you can find out all about the rest of the things they do on Facebook.

Now, let's see what foods they eat!


1. For me, lunch is usually the meal where I don't have to deal with the Napoleon of Food. So it's my favorite meal. What's your best meal of the day?

- Well, I eat like the whole time. So every meal is my favorite meal.

2. What's your most important meal of the day?

- Every. Meal.

3. In St. Louis have a local delicacy called the slinger. What's your hometown's delicacy? We prefer this to be an expose...tell us what only the locals know.

- Where we come from (Lower Rhine Area between Venlo, Mönchengladbach & Krefeld) we have many German, Italian, Greek, Turkish and Serbian restaurants so there's always a good mix and much variety between pizza, fries, döner kebap, schnitzel, cevapcici and so on. 

4. Breakfast. When I'm not taking down a slinger, it's all about bacon and breakfast potatoes/hash browns in my house. What about you?

- I like an old school british breakfast as much as I just like to have a bowl of cereals. Depends on my mood. And the time of the day.

5. I like my coffee cold and my tea with milk in it. What's your preferred caffeine delivery device?

- Rockstar (sponsor us!). We're much rather the energy drinks type of guys.

6. I've largely stopped drinking soda, because I could use those calories for beer. Where are you at here?

- Some of us are looking on their daily nutrition referring to calories and carbs since they are on a fitness side of life. For me - I could down a keg of beer, make an entire fridge empty and be lazy as shrimp afterwards and I'd lose 5 pounds. 

7. Best beer/spirit/whatever?

- We like Wicküler and Traugott Simon. They are kinda like mascots in our band. I enjoy cider very much, as much as Krumme (that's a local liquor, made of vodka and cherry juice). 

Hookahs, you can count them in, too.

8. I'm a Philistine when it comes to pairings. I just drink what I want with my food. What about you?


- Yup, I'm a Philistine just as well. White wine & fish? Get off with that. I don't like fish that much and I'm getting dizzy from wine rather quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment