Friday, November 1, 2019

Pizza Pie Do or Die with Casket Robbery's Alex Simpson

From out of the southern Wisconsin region of Ed Gein country, comes Casket Robbery.

They're live shows are becoming something of legend, make sure you get a chance to see them when you can.

Get in on what they're doing at Bandcamp and you'll most likely be glad that you did.

For now though, we're going to sit down over pizza pie.

1. Pizza is the world's most perfect food. This is not up for debate. 

Please define pizza as based on your geographical location.

Pizza in Sodak is pretty basic lots of crust and cheese.

2. It's going to get controversial now. Pineapple on Pizza. Why or why not?

 I Absolutely love pineapple on my pizza. Marco's in Sioux Falls has got it down with the Hawaiian style.


3. For literally years, my family didn't order pizza from the take out places. We made Chef Boyardee boxed pizzas. After that, we only ordered St. Louis Style from Imo's. But finally in the LATE EIGHTIES, I had Domino's Pizza. Tell me your tale.

 Growing up we always ordered Pizza Hut and Domino's, now that I'm older I prefer smaller, "mom and pop" joints as the food is always better.

4. St. Louis Style Pizza is the perfect pizza, especially if you enjoy bragging about how much pizza you can eat, but when I'm out in other parts of the country, I seek out Chicago Style Pizza. What do you look for? 

I really like Stuffed pizzas but cant wait to get my hands on some Chicago or Brooklyn style pizza.

5. Pepperoni, started giving me heartburn. So I switched to green peppers or onions. What's your go to topping?

 I like all toppings except the little fishies.

6. What do you look for in pairing beer with your pie? 

I enjoy a domestic normally with my pie. PBR is a go to most of the ti

No comments:

Post a Comment