Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Roots: "Dark Synthetic" by Secret Shame

In the olden days, I'd say welcome back to the show that never ends, and that's precisely what I feel like Glacially Musical has become. I mean, look at this. I'm writing a throwback column now.

Just like every single metal fan in the world, it's not the only music that I listen to. I even listen to punk rock, on occassion, if the musicians are good enough.

Today, I'm looking at the latest release by Secret Shame. They did an AMAZING Tour Tales, should you be interested.

Hopefully they were able to complete some of that tour.

As for their record. I've listened to it at least four times since it arrived on my doorstep. I really wish I could tell you precisely what's going on here and how it makes me feel.

Well, I can tell you how it makes me feel. Once the needle returns to its holster, I just want to listen to this to this album again

It keeps dragging me back in. Dark Synthetics is a challenge. Can you understand what we're trying to tell you?

Not today, but soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment