Friday, June 5, 2020

Roots: "Titans of Creation" by Testament

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it in the past, but Testament were the opening act at my very first show in 1992. Sadly, they didn't stick with me like they should have.

In those days, I had little money to buy music. So, I was continually buying, selling, and trading out CDs in order to afford something here or there, and my only Testament CD ended up on the chopping block.

Regrets.

Since those days though, I've added that long lost CD to the collection on vinyl, along with Formation of Damnation and now they're latest.

Titans of Creation is what they are. It's balls out comfort food for the soul. This band is what they've always been. They've got things to say and the talent to make you bang your head while they're doing it.

If you've liked any of their records, you won't be disappointed with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment