Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Meowtal with Aaron Holt

Let's talk about Aaron Holt, a solo artist from Washington, DC. Let's all be thankful he survived the insurrection.

Wait...let's not get political, but my capitol was violently attacked....that's not politics...that's patriotism.

Anyway, he's got one of them singles out. You can peep that stuff over on the YOUTUBE.

So, let's find out about his kitty.

1. In my house, we have four cats named Wickett, Louis IX, Jiji, and Leia. How many do you have and what are they called?

We also have four pets, but we have 2 dogs and 2 cats. We have Thor, Buddy, Jadzia Dax, and Kira. 

2. It's obvious where our cats got their names. Where did yours get theirs? 

Thor was named after the Asgard in the Stargate TV series. Buddy, well he’s just a great friend. 

Jadzia Dax and Kira Nerys are the two kitties named after the ladies on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

If you got to know the cats you’d see bits of personality from the TV characters come through, especially Kira when she isn't supposed to be doing something and she back talks to her humans. 

3. We're three people with one cat each. My cat, Jiji likes to be held like a baby. What's an odd behavior your cat has? 

Thor loves to play with a laser and chase it till it goes to sleep. Buddy likes to go nuts whenever we tell him to “go nuts!”

Jadzia is mostly known as the bread maker because she will find a good comfy spot and knead it out before laying down.

Kira loves to steal things, I often find old guitar strings throughout the house because I removed them and left them on my desk instead of immediately tossing them in the trash. 

4. When I leave, I always pick a cat to be in charge of the other kitties. What's the wacky thing you do with yours? 

I tell them I'm going to work no matter where I’m actually going, then I say “Bye buddy, I hope you find your dad” just like the narwhal on the Elf. 

5. We have a half-Himalayan, a Polydactyl, a black kitten, and a silver tabby. What sorts do you have? 

Buddy is a mut mix, Thor is a labradoodle, Jadzia Dax and Kira are both variations of a house cat they were both strays found very young and that’s all we know about our babies.

I asked my wife and simply said “I don’t know”.

6. Over the years, my cats have taught me absolutely nothing. What's the one thing you think they should be imparting to us, humans? 

The dogs have taught me to relax and have fun, and the cats have taught me to give love and also demand the best of the best from anything or else.

Especially the coldest water from the sink. 

Single available on all digital platforms at https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/aaronholt/set-free-your-sorrow 

Follow us at Facebook.com/aaronholtmusic | Instagram.com/aaronholtartist

No comments:

Post a Comment