Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Taco Tuesday with Fullminator

After I'm not sure how many years of this column, I'm finally dropping a Taco Tuesday on Taco Tuesday and on this same Tuesday? I'm eating tacos too.

It's the Taco Tuesday Trifecta!!

Tell me that TT isn't problematic now.... Anyway, we're talking to a couple of the Fullimators. Are you familiar with what they're doing? You can always check it out there on the BANDCAMP.

But for now...TACOS!

1. Everybody loves Taco Tuesday, but what's the best time to eat tacos for you and how many tacos do you put back in a standard sitting.

Reptilian Deluxe: It’s funny you should bring that up today I just made some carne asada, and prepped some tacos and I didn’t even know it was Tuesday.


I usually eat tacos at any given moment, I could eat about 12 at a time but I usually only go for 5 since I gotta have my gluttonous appetite in check or else I’ll eat the whole planet. 


Lord Gartallax: The perfect time to eat like 200 tacos is right after burning a hostile planet down to the core. Shout out to Luis Œbax Alvarez from ‘Taco Planet’!


2. Describe your perfect taco plate.


LG: Oh boy, I just imagine a regenerating plate. Infinite tacos! That’s perfect.


RD: Man, I’ll eat tacos however, but I prefer if the ingredients are all apart and I just put the meat and the cilantro and sauce in the corn tortilla at my leisure.


3. What is your beverage of choice when it comes to Mexican food?


RD: I like to drink cold beer, because of the contrast of taste and temperature from the beer and the tacos as well as the hot sauce, chef kiss.


LG: That Mezcal with the worm, that’s my kinda thing.


RD: or some cantaritos to buzz out. 


4. My personal favorite Mexican dish is Camaron a la Diabla. It's this extraordinarily hot shrimp dish. Comes with tacos, beans, and tortillas. What's yours?


LG: Some enchiladas will do. But they have to be like filthy enchiladas not those freezer shit from ‘On the border’ they need to be filthy made right in the street like there literally on the ground.


RD: I’m conflicted because I would usually order carne asada or sesos but I really like fish tacos as well. 


5. Describe the feeling of regret you get after your carne asada arrives and you realize your belly is full of those delicious chips and salsa.


RD: I do not feel regret, I just consume.


LG: There's no sad moment since we have insectoid metabolism we can eat all the chips and all the salsa and ALL the carne asada in this planet and beyond. 


6. If you could only eat tacos, burritos, or chimichangas forever, which one and why?


LG: I think I would stick with those crunchy hard tacos. They remind me of the sound the skull of our enemies will make while getting crushed.


RIP bitches.


RD: This is very complicated to answer as both tacos and burritos have a sort of value individually to me. The short lived bliss of tacos vs the messy, nasty delight of burritos.


I will have to go with tacos though, because nothing beats the short lived yet heavenly taste of corn tortilla and proteins.


No comments:

Post a Comment