Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Fresh Fries with NoSelf

Check out the latest Fresh Fries with NoSelf.

Stream their song HERE.

1. Let's not pretend.  Fast food is delicious. What is your favorite fast food joint?

A: Currently it is Chipotle


2. When I was young, I remember hanging out at Hardee's eating roast beef (not their fried chicken), and smoking cigarettes at the table.


Tell me about some big changes at the place in your lifetime or tell me which part of my sentence is the most surprising and why.

A: It's funny you mention Hardee's cause that was our go to spot for ditching school and crushing some Biscuits and Sausage gravy. That establishment does not exist there anymore. 


3.I n St. Louis, we have Lion's Choice. If you like roast beef, when you're here ya need to check the place. It makes Arby's look like an idiot. THE best fast food fries and great sandwiches. What's your town's local chain?


A: We don't really have a local chain per se. But I can say we do have a few killer spots.

Taco Shack, Sundown Smokehouse, & Half Wall to name a few.


4. In the grand scheme of things, maybe this doesn't count, especially after the four glorious years we had with them, but here in STL, we don't have Tim Horton's.


Tell me all about the place you don't have and why you need them?


A: Chipotle of course. Or really anything that's not your standard McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell. 


5. We've had Culver's for about 15 years now and Shake Shack just showed up. So far, the only thing Shake Shack has going for it for me over Culver's is there's one in the city.


What's the overrated out of town chain in your neck of the woods?


A: Firehouse subs. They are just basic ass subs who cares. 


6. Do you have a Del Taco in your City? If you don't have Del Taco, tell me about the other taco fast food joint you've got. What do you love or hate about them?


A: Well of course there's Taco Bell but I'd have to go with Taco Shack as our local favorite in NSB. 


7. White Castle. 


A: I have never been to a White Castle. But from what I understand our most comparable restaurant is Krystals. When the mood strikes I can crush a Sack Full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment