Friday, December 4, 2020

Beer Thirty with NoSelf

NoSelf has given us their tour du beers. 

Check out their latest single HERE.

In the meantimne, crack open a Scottish Ale and read on.

1. My personal favorite beer style is the might Double India Pale Ale. The best DIPA in the world is STLIPA by Urban Chestnut.

Tell me about your favorite style.

This is a really good question. I love all kinds of different styles, but I definitely lean toward IPA’s.

My all-time favorite IPA is the Shark Attack from New Smyrna Beach Brewing Company. With a close 2nd Space Dust by Elysian Brewing.

2. Many international people have laughed at me for this, but American Beer is the best in the world. Not American Lagers, that piss water is best used for drinking 15 of them while you're at the karaoke bar, but American Craft Beer.


Which nation is pumping out the best beer?


Well I think historically it would probably be Belgium. But I can definitely agree that the US has had a huge explosion of craft beer and even spirits in the last 10 years.

3. Even though I'm a giant beer snob, I'll drink beers that break the Bavarian Purity Laws. My personal favorite is Schalfly's Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. It's a might 22oz of 10% ABV Stout aged in bourbon barrels. It'll warm your heart and soul.

What beers do you love that break Reinheitsgebot?


New Smyrna Beach Brewing Companies Lucky Charms Pale Stout or Daytona Beach Brewing Companies Cherry Lime Braggot.

4. Right now, you couldn't pin me down and get me to give my favorite St. Louis Brewery, though Urban Chestnut's STLIPA does put them in the lead...but if you put a gun to my head, it's Schlafly Brewing. What do you think of your local brewers?

I'm so blessed to have an incredible brewery right in my hometown of New Smyrna Beach, FL as well as a bunch in the surrounding area. 


From New Smyrna Brew Company, Half Wall Brewery, & Playalinda Brewing Company.

5. Hops or Malt? Personally, I feel like a jerk for asking the question. Give me a malty Scottish/Scotch Ale or a hoppy DIPA...and I'm happy...but you gotta pick one.


Hoppy DIPA all day.

6. Whenever I'm road tripping. I'm always bringing back beers. Ohio, Great Lakes Brewing. East Coast, Yuengling. Western New  York. Genessee. What do you bring home?  


I actually love bringing back growlers home from the different breweries. Although the beer in the growler doesn't make it home. LOL 


No comments:

Post a Comment