Tuesday, April 14, 2020

MEOWTAL with Becoming The Lion's Dennis Paterkiewicz

Those are some very large cats.
Look. Let's be honest. When I started this column, who in the world ever thought that metal guys were into dogs?

Remember all of those pictures with Slayer, Deicide, et al with kitty cats? Well, apparently, there are folks out there that enjoy dogs.

So, enjoy this MEOWTALthat's sprinkled withdogs.

Also, stream a track while ya read. BANDCAMP.

1. In my house, we have three cats named Wickett, Louis IX, and Randall "Pink" Floyd. How many do you have and what are they called? 

I have 3 cats and 3 dogs.
Our cats are Anakin, Foxy and Alfie. Our Yorkie's name is Sally and our huskies' names are Arya and Sansa

2. It's obvious where our cats got their names. Where did yours get theirs? 

We adopted Anakin and Foxy from a shelter and Alfie from a facebook post. Those were the names they came with.

My wife named our yorkie Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas. At one point we had another yorkie that was named Jack from the same movie that we gave to my wife's mom. Our huskies were the only two of their litter.

The two sisters were named after the sisters in Game of Thrones. We were originally there to pick one. But after the lady told us that whichever of the two wasn't sold would be used for breeding and seeing as that they were the only two and very much attached.

I couldn't let them be separated and decided to take both.

3. We're three people with one cat each. My cat, Floyd, rides my shoulder like a parrot. What's an odd behavior your cat has? 

All 3 of our cats like to rest on the top of our couch. Alfie is very social and vocal. He will play with you with his front paws like boxing.

Foxy is more affectionate and will head-butt and nudge you to death until you pet her. Anakin doesn't really have an odd behavior, but the bridge of his nose is half white and half brown and the front of it is two shades of pink.

Sally likes to stand on her hind legs. The huskies are huskies lol.

4. When I leave, I always pick a cat to be in charge of the other kitties. What's the wacky thing you do with yours? 

Often times when im sitting on the couch and my cats walk onto my lap, I'll roll them over by sweeping their legs sideways in one direction with arm and pulling their body in the other direction towards me with the other arm and cradle them like a baby.

They pretend to hate it but then they lay there in my arm enjoying the belly rub.

5. We have a half-Himalayan, a Polydactyl, and a Kitten Would Be God. What sorts do you have? 

Not 100% sure but Foxy looks like a norwegian forest cat. Alfie looks like a norwegian forest cat mixed with maine coon.

Anakin is just your average brown/black/white tabbie with white socks.

6. Over the years, my cats have taught me absolutely nothing. What's the one thing you think they should be imparting to us humans? 

 How to lounge around like a pro on a daily basis and still be agile enough to run and jump with ninja-like precision when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment