Wednesday, April 1, 2020

MEOWTal with Monica Strut

In the current state of the world, it's important that I continue working hard here. We may all be stuck in our houses, but it's important that we continue working together.

If you didn't know, there are also Instagram Lives on the IG page each Wednesday at 8pm EST.

But instead of talking about all of that and the stuff that's out there.

Crack open a beer and we're going to talk to marketing guru Monica Strut about her cat.

She's also all up into that metal shiz. You can see that at BANDCAMP.

1. In my house, we have three cats named Wickett, Louis IX, and Randall "Pink" Floyd. How many do you have and what are they called? 

I have one cat called Cash!

2. It's obvious where our cats got their names. Where did yours get theirs? 

He was named after Johnny Cash but also because a white cat turning up on your doorstep is supposed to bring you good luck and that's exactly what he did!

3. We're three people with one cat each. My cat, Floyd, rides my shoulder like a parrot. What's an odd behavior your cat has? 

My cat meows and is very vocal...however he's completely deaf! Sometimes he doesn't know how loud he is. He has a bunch of weird behaviours and likes to be near you but hates being touched.

4. When I leave, I always pick a cat to be in charge of the other kitties. What's the wacky thing you do with yours?

I sing all the time to my cat. I'm always making up songs on the spot and adapting them to include his name. It's so unfortunate he can't hear them.

5. We have a half-Himalayan, a Polydactyl, and a Kitten Would Be God. What sorts do you have? 

He is a street cat so I have no idea! But we think he's a Turkish Van cat.

6. Over the years, my cats have taught me absolutely nothing. What's the one thing you think they should be imparting to us humans? 

They say cats can see into other worlds...I would also like this skill and for my cat to teach me! But mostly I just want to know why sometimes he attacks me and other times he likes to sleep on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment