Thursday, November 29, 2018

Hometown Tales with Hammer King

Hammer King
Over somewhere in on the other side of the world, there's this place apparently called Saint-Tropez

Thy have a slightly strange way of seeing the world and perhaps come from a land that time forgot in some respects.

In others, they're funny.

I'll let you be the judge of Hammer King below.

Check it out below.

1. St. Louis City is my hometown. I've lived here for most of my life in and around the city. Where are you from?

 Titan: Well, the legend says, I am from the Kingdom of Saint-Tropez. The best place to be, so of course I have always been here and ever I will be.



2. We have three things that don't really exist anywhere else: the slinger, the gooey butter cake, and toasted ravioli. Tell me about your hometown delicacy. 

Titan: We have three things that don't exist anywhere else as well: The Louis de Funès Museum, the best nudist beach in this and all possible other worlds and the golden palace of the Hammer King, Castle Rockfort.

But honestly, the toasted ravioli sound very appealing!

3. In St. Louis, though there have been others. Our biggest hometown team is the St. Louis Cardinals (formerly the St. Louis Perfectos, nee: the St. Louis Browns, not the AL team that moved to Baltimore.) There is nowhere you can go to escape it. I'm a hockey fan, not a baseball fan, so it's a bit weird to me. Tell me about your hometown's big team. 

Titan: The 1FCST is a soccer club of a long tradition – founded by the King Himself and trained by the Chancellor Of Glory, it has gained stardom for its all-female nudity being crowned by the highest foul-playing rate of the post-WW2-years.

Our manager Simon Crown is the team manager as well, by the way.

4. St. Louis isn't really known for any one type of music scene. The biggest acts I can think of to get out of here alive were Gravity Kills, Nelly and the St. Lunatics, and Sheryl Crow. There's always been a vibrant concert scene though. What about where you are? 

Titan: Well, Sheryl Crow is a damn big act for sure! Here in the Kingdom of Saint-Tropez, there is only us, Hammer King.

But the King wouldn't allow any further acts anyway.

5. 20 years ago, St. Louis had about 300 murders each year, floods, and all sorts of other fun things. You might have heard about us being named the Murder Capital of the USA. Nowadays, a lot here is 150. But there are lots of parts of the city that are returning to former glory. On the whole, St. Louis is a better place to live today than before. Is there anything like that where you're from? 

Titan: That is a mostly shocking prominence! I have honestly never heard that and I had only imagined St. Louis as a good place to be.

Hopefully we can play the USA soon, maybe there is a chance we could even play St. Louis someday. The Kingdom is a perfect place, we are free of scandals.

In case the King has to rule by the Hammer (not the sword), it is justice.

6. Are you still there? 

Titan: I'm still there, I'll ever be. God bless the King, may the King bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment