Thursday, December 12, 2019

Pizza Pie Do or Die with MVRVA

MNRVA
Who's up for some stoner sludge doom metal?

Well, check out South Carolina's own, MNRVA.

They're on the BANDCAMP and you can stream it to your heart's content.

While you're doing that, pop some tums and talk pizza.

1. Pizza is the world's most perfect food. This is not up for debate. 

Please define pizza as based on your geographical location. 

Pizza in South Carolina is different interpretations of pizza.

This is not a bad thing because you get to try everything and each one is a little different. I think the best pizza in Columbia is probably Labrasca’s Pizza.

Some of the coolest pizza as far as region is in Atlanta. They have a lot of rock n roll joint type places that serve good pie.

2. It's going to get controversial now. Pineapple on Pizza. Why or why not?

Pineapple can go on pizza. I’m not a huge fan, but I can get down with the pineapple.

3. For literally years, my family didn't order pizza from the take out places. We made Chef Boyardee boxed pizzas. After that, we only ordered St. Louis Style from Imo's. But finally in the LATE EIGHTIES, I had Domino's Pizza. Tell me your tale.

Every Saturday we would order Dominos Pizza and watch WCW wrestling. Those are some great memories.

4. St. Louis Style Pizza is the perfect pizza, especially if you enjoy bragging about how much pizza you can eat, but when I'm out in other parts of the country, I seek out Chicago Style Pizza. What do you look for?

I’m on the prowl for a big, greasy pepperoni slice cut thin but not crunchy.

5. Pepperoni, started giving me heartburn. So I switched to green peppers or onions. What's your go to topping?

I’m gonna say roasted red pepper.

6. What do you look for in pairing beer with your pie?

Basically anything super ice-cold. A good Coors Banquet will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment