Thursday, September 12, 2019

Taco Tuesday with Lindsay Schoolcraft

Lindsay Schoolcraft
From Cradle of Filth into her own spotlight, Lindsay Schoolcraft is releasing her own solo album.

You can check out the first single over at her BANDCAMP page.

She's taken the unusual tact of not putting up a preorder for her solo record. As she put it, there are no record label execs that she's trying to impress with her presales.

So she didn't do it.

Not putting up pre-orders is totally metal. We'll go with that. Schoolcraft has been a member of the English black metal collective, the aforementioned Cradle of Filth since 2014. She's come a long way from her home in Ottawa, ON.

So, it only makes sense to get her taco takes.


1. Everybody loves Taco Tuesday, but what's the best time to eat tacos for you and how many tacos do you put back in a standard sitting.

I probably crave tacos about once a week believe it or not! Sometimes it’s what my partner and I do for date night. I can eat anywhere from 2-6!

2. Describe your perfect taco plate.

Everything vegan and not too much rice or too many onions.

3. What is your beverage of choice when it comes to Mexican food?

You know, I’m pretty boring and only drink water!

4. My personal favorite Mexican dish is Camaron a la Diabla. It's this extraordinarily hot shrip dish. Comes with tacos, beans, and tortillas. What's yours?

I honestly love fajitas. Done with veg and with beans and guacamole. It’s a personal fav I treat myself to sometimes.

5. Describe the feeling of regret you get after your carne asada arrives and you realize your belly is full of those delicious chips and salsa.

I always do this before the meal shows up. Usually thanks to the guacamole.

6. If you could only eat tacos, burritos, or chimichangas forever, which one and why?

All of them and vegan because why not? I love that anything Mexican can be made vegan. I mean, good vegan cheese has a way to go before we can get the quesadilla right. 

But I have faith that it will happen in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment