Friday, October 9, 2020

Fresh Fries with Bobby Demoss of WoR

The last time we heard from the North Carolina Groove Metallers Young Master Funderburk was telling us about some delicious beers. You can take a look at that HERE.

As I do at Glacially Musical, I'm getting to the heart of this band, and the biggest question I have about any band before I get into them is what kind of fried chicken do they eat?

See, it's important to know that the art you consume isn't tainted or sketchy. Fried chicken and White Castle's is how I learn about you.

I'm not crazy. I keep telling my wife that I'm not crazy.

Make sure you're giving their tunes a listen whilst they make you hungry on SPOTIFY.

1. Let's not pretend.  Fast food is delicious. What is your favorite fast food joint?

Fast Food is definitely an essential. If I have to pick a favorite fast food spot it’ll have to be cookout! Great drunk and hangover food.

 

2. When I was young, I remember hanging out at Hardee's eating roast beef (not their fried chicken), and smoking cigarettes at the table.

 

Tell me about some big changes at the place in your lifetime or tell me which part of my sentence is the most surprising and why.

 

The biggest change of my life was moving to Raleigh, but to be honest, the most surprising part of your sentence was you hanging out at Hardee’s.


I didn’t know people went to Hardee’s let alone hang out there!

 

3. In St. Louis, we have Lion's Choice. If you like roast beef, when you're here ya need to check the place. It makes Arby's look like an idiot. THE best fast food fries and great sandwiches. What's your town's local chain?

 

If you’re ever in NC, Bojangles is probably your best bet for some good southern fried chicken or Smithfield’s if your into BBQ!


(When I was in suburban Charlotte in 2014, I can tell you that Bojangles was my lunch stop that week. Delicious.)

 

4. In the grand scheme of things, maybe this doesn't count, especially after the four glorious years we had with them, but here in STL, we don't have Tim Horton's.

 

Tell me all about the place you don't have and why you need them?

 

We need a White Castle down here in NC! 


Everybody deserves to enjoy as many sliders as they want, however they want them!

 

5. We've had Culver's for about 15 years now and Shake Shack just showed up. So far, the only thing Shake Shack has going for it for me over Culver's is there's one in the city.

 

What's the overrated out of town chain in your neck of the woods?

 

Most overrated food chain out here is most likely chipotle! 


It’s good but the people are obsessed with it.

 

6. Do you have a Del Taco in your City? If you don't have Del Taco, tell me about the other taco fast food joint you've got. What do you love or hate about them?

 

Favorite taco spots aren’t really fast food spots unless you’re counting the trucks, but actual restaurant. 


My favorite at least is El Tapatio or Flying Burrito (especially on Tuesdays). The trucks can be a hit or miss but once you find the right one it’s like gold!

 

7. White Castle.

 

White Castle Every Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment