There's this band, called 1968 and they were formed in 2013.
So, 1968 was apparently nearly fifty years late. That's kind of a scary thought. What if right now, 2018 is running ahead of schedule?
Well...moving on to the real brass tacks, or red carpets, 1968 was formed out of an interest in that time frame in American history. 1968 was a very tumultuous year for us in the U S of A....and 1968 has chosen to ruminate on 1968 in order to make cool music.
You can sample their tunage on SPOTIFY and make good friends on FACEBOOK.
1. What's the first movie you remember seeing as a child?
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
2. When I was little, my parents didn't give a damn about what I saw when I was little, so it wasn't until I was about 12 that my folks told me to turn a movie off. What's the first one you were told you couldn't see/finish?
Terminator 2: Judgement Day (my parents divorced soon after)
3. The only time I walked out on a movie was when I saw An American Werewolf in London,. I was too scared, but in fairness, I was five. Have you ever walked out?
No, but funnily enough, I watched that when I was 8, with my old man and my sister, she was scared too and the film was turned off.
4. Seeing The Empire Strikes Back in theaters sparked a lifelong love of Star Wars flicks. That was the first movie that I saw that brought me into a community. What's yours?
Movies have never brought me into a community. Maybe the first time I saw The Stand, I loved Stephen King from then on?
5. For the past 25 years plus of my life, I've been watching the Monty Python flicks and give me four minutes and I'll recite any scene from Monty Python and The Holy Grail at you. What can you watch that many times?
Stand By Me. I watch it annually and have done since 1998.
6. Comedies are the movies that really help me escape from daily life, well, those and Sci-Fi/Fantasy. What about you?
Horror. Without doubt.