Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Bonus Classic Spins with Manuel Iradian of Demise of the Crown

Heading into French Canada, we have Demise of the Crown.


Check out their Power Metal fused with some Melo-Death on BANDCAMP.

1. My favorite kind of album is the concept album. The Wall is my absolute favorite. 

Beyond the amazing songs, it has spectacular nostalgia for me. 

What's your favorite one and why?

**That's for sure a really hard question to answer, but the first that comes to mind is System Of A Down Toxicity…its amazing from A-Z, not one bad song…most original sound to come out of nu-metal (in my opinion).


 2. My very first album was Live Evil by Black Sabbath. Since then I've had a strong affinity for the live record, even if they're a bit fake. KISS set the bar with Alive!. Surely, it was fake, but it's got the best concert feel of anyone.



Tell me about your favorite live record?

** Metallica’s S&M… it's insanely good!

3. There are a great number of records I've turned to for my moods. What do you listen to when you're angry? Sad?

** When I'm angry: PANTERA hands down. When I'm Sad, Opeth !! Lol 


4. One of my friends laughs at me, routinely, for loving the Misfit Toys of albums by major bands. Lulu by Metallica and Lou Reed, Carnival of Souls by Kiss, Diabolous En Musica by Slayer, etc. 



What's the strange one that you love?

** I think country music is badass. 

5. It's almost fashionable to release live versions of albums or re-record the old ones. King Diamond is releasing a concert with Abigail front to back. Roger Waters has done The Wall twice. Which ones do you have in your collection?  
*None!

No comments:

Post a Comment