Wednesday, March 11, 2020

BONUS Meowtal with Brass Owl

Ohio heavy rockers BRASS OWL have just released their single "Land Shark" via Outlaws of the Sun. The track is taken from their upcoming album State of Mind which will be released in April.

Listen to the song HERE.

Pre-order the album HERE.


1. In my house, we have three cats named Wickett, Louis IX, and Randall "Pink" Floyd. How many do you have and what are they called?

One dog named Cochise

2. It's obvious where our cats got their names. Where did yours get theirs?

He looked like a painted horse so we named him after Little Joe's horse from the show Bonanza

3. We're three people with one cat each. My cat, Floyd, rides my shoulder like a parrot. What's an odd behavior your cat has?

Our dog loves to lay under the blanket or on your lap, for hours.

4. When I leave, I always pick a cat to be in charge of the other kitties. What's the wacky thing you do with yours?

We tell Cochise to be a good boy. He sits on the staircase and looks out the window until we come back home.

5. We have a half-Himalayan, a Polydactyl, and a Kitten Would Be God. What sorts do you have?

Cochise is a hound mix from the shelter.

6. Over the years, my cats have taught me absolutely nothing. What's the one thing you think they should be imparting to us humans?

Our dogs have taught me that dogs are way cooler than people and they are there when you think you don't have a friend, mostly because you feed them and they can't get away, but it makes you feel loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment