Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Pizza Pie Do or Die with One More Weekend

Out in Melbourne, Australia, One More Weekend is riding that we just released our debut record sort of wave that so many bands get to experience.

You should be checking it out on BANDCAMP.

For now, let's see what kinds of pizza they enjoy.

1. Pizza is the world's most perfect food. This is not up for debate.

Please define pizza as based on your geographical location.

Paul- Well to sum it all up we put egg on our Pizza and call it an Aussie


Connor- No idea why that makes it Australian, I had a seafood one the other day and it rocked my socks. Actually, I have Pizza socks too.

2. It's going to get controversial now. Pineapple on Pizza. Why or why not?

Connor- Yes cause I love it


Leith- Yes, cause Paul and Tim have no taste

Paul- No, cause it’s fucking gross

Tim- All of you that like pineapple on pizza deserve to burn in hell, it’s not funny.

3. For literally years, my family didn't order pizza from the take out places. We made Chef Boyardee boxed pizzas. After that, we only ordered St. Louis Style from Imo's. But finally in the LATE EIGHTIES, I had Domino's Pizza. Tell me your tale.

Paul- Didn’t know what pizza was, had it, loved it, all good.


Tim- I don’t really have any strong feelings towards pizza, except that pineapple shouldn’t be on it. Oh and mushrooms, they shouldn’t be on pizza either.


No strong feelings you know.

Leith- Pizza doesn’t need a story, it tells us.


Connor- My Dad used to get take out for the most basic of basics, Hawaiian double pineapple with no tomato base (yep you read that right) finally after years of suffering I decided a few years ago to try my hand at others.


I now smash seafood, BBQ, Garlic Chicken Aoli and this sick ass Tropical Chicken from my local.

4. St. Louis Style Pizza is the perfect pizza, especially if you enjoy bragging about how much pizza you can eat, but when I'm out in other parts of the country, I seek out Chicago Style Pizza. What do you look for?

Connor- Paul and I work together outside of the band and when we head out into the real Aussie country it’s got an all you can eat Pizza Hut (1 of 3 left in Aus apparently)


When the employees ask us what we want and we respond with “One of everything”, it’s fair to say they HATE us when we come in hahaha.

5. Pepperoni, started giving me heartburn. So I switched to green peppers or onions. What's your go to topping?

Connor- Pineapple lol


Tim- Shut the fuck up, I hate you!

6. What do you look for in pairing beer with your pie?

Connor- A pint of vodka normally works


Paul- I don’t really drink beer, but if I had to, I’d say a Carlton draught


Tim- I love a VB (Victoria Bitter), who calls pizza a pie though?


Leith- No beer, the pizza is all I require…….And a shot of Absinthe. Pizza and Absinthe, that’s the shot…see what I did there?


Tim- Shut up

No comments:

Post a Comment