Friday, March 27, 2020

Pizza Pie Do or Die with Into Pandeomonium's Saga

In January, six piece (yes....six) extreme metal band Into Pandemonium released their album, Darkest Rise. 

Go ahead and steam that stuff on BANDCAMP.

But right now, let's talk about Pizza.

Because that's the content we all need right now, and if you're able to acquire a pizza pie right now, make sure you do the right thing and tip heavy.

Without further ado...

1. Pizza is the world's most perfect food. This is not up for debate. Please define pizza as based on your geographical location.


Saga.  Where I come from Pizza is some baked bread with marinara sauce and cheese with meat or any topping of your choice usually from around $10.00 or $11.99 for a Large or higher depending on your store of choice.


2. It's going to get controversial now. Pineapple on Pizza. Why or why not?


Saga. Pineapple on pizza, why? 

Because I want to watch the world burn, no just kidding I actually enjoy the multiple flavors you get when adding pineapple to different dishes.


3. For literally years, my family didn't order pizza from the take out places. We made Chef Boyardee boxed pizzas. After that, we only ordered St. Louis Style from Imo's. But finally in the LATE EIGHTIES, I had Domino's Pizza. Tell me your tale.


Saga. I always remember eating pizza as a kid in school or at home more often than most other kids which doesn't explain why I'm not obese. 

In elementary school pizza parties were all about Donatos. In my adult years, Pizza is no longer a snack or treat it is an obligation.


4. St. Louis Style Pizza is the perfect pizza, especially if you enjoy bragging about how much pizza you can eat, but when I'm out in other parts of the country, I seek out Chicago Style Pizza. What do you look for?


Saga. I eat what I can get, I've never had Chicago Style pizza or St. Louis Style Pizza. 

The best pizza I've ever had is a small local joint here in moraine called "Pizza Express" and they have a Dominator pizza which comes with all the meat. 

Don't ask me which meats, I said ALL the meat.


5. Pepperoni, started giving me heartburn. So I switched to green peppers or onions. What's your go to topping?


Saga. I immediately run to the Jalapeno Peppers before any other topping then all else is a secondary matter.


6. What do you look for in pairing beer with your pie?


Saga. I tend to go more for Mead when Pizza becomes a part of any scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment