Monday, March 2, 2020

MEOWTAL with Brian Valdibia of Lonescar

Again, I'm setting my sites on the state of Texas and some grooving metal your way.

Check out the BANDCAMP to see why you should be throwing some Lincolns over at our good friends.

Or one Lincoln and a Hamilton...or 15 Sacejaweas. Am I the only one who loves those dollar coins?

1. In my house, we have three cats named Wickett, Louis IX, and Randall & Floyd. How many do you have and what are they called?

I have 2.

My wonderful disappearing act, the great & lovable Houdini, and her spoiled but extremely adorable son Smokifer aka “el Smokey”

2. It's obvious where our cats got their names. Where did yours get theirs? 

Houdini got hers for being the best disappearing act I’ve ever seen. When we first got her she would hide for hours without a sound, and then you’d see her appear next to you. 

She’s super sneaky and likes to hide in the most claustrophobic of places. 

Smokey gets his name from his coat which is a nice grey color, and we get the ifer part from Lucifer cause he’s a demon kitty with the sweetest heart you’ll ever meet.

3. We're three people with one cat each. My cat, Floyd, rides my shoulder like a parrot. What's an odd behavior your cat has? 

Smokey is super vocal, you’ll hear him everywhere he goes. I’ve honestly never seen a cat talk as much as that guy tries to lol. 

Houdini is the complete opposite, you never hear her unless she’s doing something that
she knows she’s not supposing doing. My favorite wacky behavior she has is that she sits humanlike at times lol, 

She sits flat on her butt with her legs extended and cleans herself or watch tv like that lmfao. It looks hilarious when she is against the headrest of my bed or a wall, she’s just chilling lol.

4. When I leave, I always pick a cat to be in charge of the other kitties. What's the wacky thing you do with yours? 

Wackiest thing with my cats is probably talking to them and actually thinking they can understand what I’m saying lol 

I know deep down we all want to believe that our animals understand us but they are in their own world and live by their own rules lol 

Cats don’t give a shit about nothing other than what they like.

5. We have a half-Himalayan, a Polydactyl, and a Kitten Would Be God. What sorts do you have? 

I honestly have no clue, Valerie (my fur baby momma lol) found Houdini as a baby and took her in while I was on tour lol 

I was pretty mad about it at first being a dog guy my whole life but now look at me doing cat interviews lol.

We want to say she’s a mix of tortoiseshell cats and Norwegian cause she’s pretty hairy as well, Smokey straight up looks Norwegian as well and weighs about 20 pounds but we don’t know for sure.

6. Over the years, my cats have taught me absolutely nothing. What's the one thing you think they should be imparting to us humans? 

Detachment lol cats are super independent and keep attachment to the minimum and I think for the most part we could all us more of that being way to attached to our phones and the way life wants everything in an instant now, patience is key. 

Don’t get me wrong my cats are pretty impatient when they are hungry (any animal is, us included) but they keep their emotions in check for the most part, dogs are super lovable at least almost every dog I've met was.

No comments:

Post a Comment