Thursday, June 21, 2018

"Daño Colateral" by Centauro

Daño Colateral
Metal has always been a bit rundown in the vocals department. How many times have you heard people say that they can't understand the words?

Well, Centauro is fun for me because it's in Spanish.

Unlike most Americans, I speak Spanish alongside my English, though English is my mother tongue and Spanish is not.

But I can understand parts of it here and there. There's more to love about this record than simply the language though.

This is an indie thrash record. If you're looking for some Pantera/White Zombie inspired grooves, this isn't it.

Metallica style progressiveness, keep walking. But if you're looking for a record that's going to kick ass six ways till Sunday, these are the droids you're looking for.

That goes double if you like music that surprises you. Check it out.

6/30/18  |  Independent  | Facebook  |  Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment